Broccoli Sprout Powder – 200g
Sulforaphane is a plant compound found in all cruciferous vegetables with the best known source coming from 3 to 6 day old broccoli Sprouts.
Sulforaphane discovered in 1992 has been subjected to more scientific scrutiny than just about any other plant derived compound, this is mainly because of its ability to activate protective mechanisms with humans & animal studies.
Sulforaphane has been shown to:
- Activate natural liver detoxing enzymes
- Activate the protective Nrf2 protein
- Activate Phase 1 & 2 Detox Enzymes
- Reduce Oxidative Stress on a cellular level
- Produce defensive antioxidants such as glutathione
- Produce healthy gut bacteria
- Protect against UV damage
- Find and reduce Inflammation
- Help reduce ABC symptoms connected to Autism
Learn More About Sulforaphane
All sprouts are grown and packaged in Australia soil free in a controlled environment free of contamination for safe consumption, the entire sprout is used and nothing is wasted providing the most benefit to the consumer and the environment.
272 in stock
|Dimensions||250 × 330 × 90 mm|
Produces an average of 0.7%
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.